Always check your diffuser type to make sure it is an ultrasonic diffuser and not a different type. The majority of HappyHaves diffusers are ultrasonic.
- Turn off and unplug the diffuser.
- Wipe the reservoir/tank with a wet cloth.
- Dip a cotton swab in rubbing alcohol so you can clean the ultrasonic plate and get rid of any extra buildup.
- Rinse the reservoir/tank with water, then wipe it clean and dry up any excess water with a dry, soft cloth.
- Add water and essential oils; get back to your favorite aromas!
Diffuser Cleaning Option #2
- Fill your diffuser tank half-way with clean water.
- Add 10 drops of pure white vinegar.
- Let the diffuser run for approximately 5 minutes.
- Drain the diffuser and use a cotton swab dipped in vinegar to clean tight spots.
- Rinse with clean water, empty it, and you're ready for your next scent!
Quick Tip: Rinse and wipe out your diffuser after every use. This will help minimize the gradual buildup of essential oils. Try to do a deep clean on your diffuser once a month.
We from HappyHaves use these tips to clean our oil diffusers and after almost 2 years they still look like new. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.
After cleaning your diffuser it looks like new again!
If you have any questions regarding cleaning please feel free to ask. Did you like this blogpost? Share it on Facebook and win a $50 voucher from HappyHaves for all your aromatherapy essentials.