Shipping our products from exotic countries or growing oils locally from the South of the Provence: both options reduce energy consumption
himself along. From 2021 onwards, we will be actively reducing our carbon footprint and compensating what is left. This will make us 100% climate neutral. Our mission is to improve our carbon footprint
to be reduced further in the coming years.
What we do today
- We have drastically shortened our chain. The result is that we produce less waste and CO2 emissions and our
customers can receive and enjoy our products faster.
- We measure and reduce our carbon footprint. For example, we use as much recycled materials as possible and by use as much green energy as possible.
- What we cannot reduce (directly), we compensate by investing in
forest planting projects and donate to environmental charities.
Where we want to go
- Time and time again we think about how we can make conscious and smart choices about how we can have a greater impact on a more conscious world.
- We will continue to make our delivery routes to customers more efficient and look for new innovative ways to use